The internet is flooded with various sex positions that promise to spice up your sex life and make it incredibly pleasurable and exciting. But are they really all they’re cracked up to be?
Well, the truth is, the vast majority of these positions are created with one goal in mind – to impress and wow, rather than actually enhance your sex life.
People love seeing things that are unusual and new, something they’ve never experienced before. And when it comes to such an intimate and vital area as sex, it becomes even more intriguing.
Why Sex Positions Club was created?
You know, most of the information about sex positions on the internet reminds me wrestling show on TV. We all know it’s a staged show and not real, but people still watch it because it’s entertaining!
The same goes for sex positions. When I look at most of the positions presented online, it seems like the creators have completely forgotten why people have sex in the first place! I mean, a lot of what I see has little to do with pleasure.
Unfortunately, not everyone who are interested in sex positions realizes this. Most people don’t understand that what may look interesting and exciting in pictures doesn’t always translate to being enjoyable, comfortable, and, most importantly, safe in real-life sex.
And that, my friends, is a big problem for many people who genuinely want to improve their sex lives and try something new, but their level of knowledge doesn’t allow them to assess the suitability of a specific position they find online.
That’s why I (Mika Miro), have decided to bring some order to this realm! And thus, the Sex Positions Club was born. 💪💦
Sex Posititions Club – the biggest, most authoritative and trusted online catalog of sex positions.
We’ve collected all the sex positions we could find across the internet (including ones from porn 😉), sorted them into categories and types, described each one, added a picture and assigned a safety level (because we care about our users).
We featured on:
What makes SexPositions.Club unique:
- 475+ sex positions. Our catalog boasts more than 475 variants of sex positions.
- User-friendly navigation. All sex positions are categorized for easy browsing and search.
- Name + Photo + Description. Each sex position comes with a name, number, image, description, and a list of categories it belongs to.
- Safety. Each position is assigned a safety level (safe, be careful, dangerous) and a level of difficulty (easy, medium, hard, crazy).
- User ratings. Each position features a user-based rating system.
The main mission of Sex Positions Club is to provide the most complete, truthful and objective information about sex positions. Our goal is to make sex not only diverse and exciting but also safe.
To fulfill this mission, we’ve assigned each position a “safety level” (indicated by a badge in the top right corner) and a user rating on a 5-point scale (represented by stars in the bottom left corner). A rating of 5 means it’s highly recommended, while 1 is the lowest rating. Here’s how it looks on our website:
By having these two independent evaluations, we empower individuals to make informed decisions about the sex positions in our catalog and choose the ones that work best for them.
Sex Positions Club navigation
Here are the main sections of our website:
- Sex Positions Guide (main page): Here, we delve into the world of sex positions, answering all the burning questions you may have.
- All Sex Positions. This is our main catalog where you can explore all the sex positions and their categories.
- Randomizer. On this page, you’ll find a single button that, when clicked, randomly reveals one of the sex positions from our catalog. It’s like playing erotic roulette!
- Kamasutra. This section is dedicated to all the fascinating and essential information about the Kama Sutra book and the positions it presents.
- Kama Sutra Text. The first English translation of the Kama Sutra, 1883, by Richard Burton.
- Blog. In our blog, we curate interesting collections of sex positions and share insightful articles on all things related to sex and sexual well-being.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.